Automatic awnings are an ideal solution for any ground floor applications, especially where the driveway or path runs close to the window as its main advantage of not projecting far from the wall
Automatic awnings are an ideal solution for any ground floor applications, especially where the driveway or path runs close to the window as its main advantage of not projecting far from the wall.
How Automatic Awnings Operate
The basic operation of this type of awning is that the fabric is rolled around a top roller, in which a spring is enclosed to assist the awning in retracting the fabric rolling around the roller.
To extend the awning: a simple pulling out & down action is used, the awnings will automatically lock in when arms are released in a 90 degree position.
To retract the awning: release the arms by pulling downwards and push back towards the window, and then by allowing the fabric to slowly roll upwards the arms will automatically slide up the guides & pivot into a vertical position for a neat tug away.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Maximum width 4900mm, maximum drop 3000mm., bigger with motorised (for FG/SP}
- Auto lock in arms available in 150, 225, 300, 450, 600, 750, and 900mm projection.
- Guide available from 900mm up to 3500mm.
- Can be adjusted to any desired heights since the arms are designed to lock into any positions along the guides.
- The top rollers & material are usually enclosed in a colour-bond pelmet (head box), which will ensure your fabric is protected from the weather when the awning is retracted.
- A choice of cassette head box, colour-bond head box, and no head box accompanied by special or universal brackets. Colour-bond pelmets available in a vast range of colours, powder-coating optional.
- Pelmets and bottom rails are roll-formed colour-bond steel, all components are galvanized steel. Optional stainless steel components.
- Scalloped, Straight valance or make pocket options for you to choose from.
- Integrated spline to prevent fabric from slipping away from top roller or bottom rail
- High quality heavy duty spring.
- Side fix brackets, standout brackets, telescopic corner brackets and a huge stock of other accessories and components are available to suit any applications and specific fitting requirements.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic