With Cafe Blinds or PVC Blinds, you can use your outdoor area all year round by allowing the sun to warm the area, at the same time blocking all the weather from entering
With Cafe Blinds or PVC Blinds, you can use your outdoor area all year round by allowing the sun to warm the area, at the same time blocking all the weather from entering. PVC Blinds are the perfect way to create an extra room at home, or provide extra areas in cafes restaurants and hotels.With Cafe Blinds or PVC Blinds, you can use your outdoor area all year round by allowing the sun to warm the area, at the same time blocking all the weather from entering. PVC Blinds are the perfect way to create an extra room at home, or provide extra areas in cafes restaurants and hotels.
How Cafe Blinds Operate
Similar to Straight Drop awnings, Cafe Blinds use a spring fitted inside the top roller to roll up the material. The blind can be pulled down easily by hand or using a pull down stick then clipped at the bottom to fully close.
The bottom clip system can be varied to suit your specific needs:
- Leather straps, strap adaptors, and breaching stables for wall clipping.
- Alternatively chains, chain adaptors and screw eyes for window base clipping.
- Chains, chain adaptors, double-dog-clips and footpath rings for ground and footpath clipping.
Various operating options are also available including:
- Crank operation system for big and heavy awnings.
- Motorisation option allows you to control your straight drop with just one click.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Maximum width 4900mm, maximum drop 2700mm.
- Crank handles available sizes vary from 1200mm to 2400mm.
- Our PVC is top of the range 0.75mm thick PVC material, and is available in either clear or tinted (smoke colour). Both of which can be combined with other full blockout PVC fabric to enhance your style with colour.
- Our Cafe Blinds can be custom made to suit just about any environment with high frequency welded seams & joints.
- Choose from a vast selection of accessories such as side channel, zips or wire guides to enhance to the operation & looks of your PVC Blinds.
- Blocking out more than 90% of UV rays.
- The top rollers & material are usually enclosed in a colour-bond pelmet (head box), which will ensure your fabric is protected from the weather when the awning is retracted.
- A choice of cassette head box, colour-bond head box, and no head box accompanied by special or universal brackets. Colour-bond pelmets available in a vast range of colours, powder-coating optional.
- Pelmets and bottom rails are roll-formed colour-bond steel, all components are galvanized steel. Optional stainless steel and gold components.
- Straight valance or make pocket options for you to choose from.
- Integrated spline to prevent fabric from slipping away from top roller or bottom rail
- High quality heavy duty spring.
- Side fix brackets, standout brackets with matching colours, telescopic corner brackets and a huge stock of other accessories and components are available to suit any applications and specific fitting requirements.
- Various component options for binds bottom clipping to suit any specific needs.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic [Browse our fabric range]