Being a great combination of fixed guide awnings and automatic awnings, fixed guide automatic awnings offer an excellent solution for first floor windows in narrow location that require the blinds to be as close to the windows as possible
Being a great combination of fixed guide awnings and automatic awnings, fixed guide automatic awnings offer an excellent solution for first floor windows in narrow location that require the blinds to be as close to the windows as possible.
How fixed guide automatic awnings operate
As a combination of fixed guide and automatic awnings, these awnings work with the spring assisted top roller to roll up the material, and components include both awnings parts. In particular, the fixed guides are placed through a set of runners to run the canvas up and down. The guides, however, is fixed into automatic U brackets, that make the blind drop and fixed straight with no angle.
Control methods are similar to fixed guide awnings:
- If the blind is fixed from first floor onwards, rope is supplied that lead down to ground level or through the window frame with centre pulley. Optional winch operation or internal crank operation with crank handle.
- Motorisation option available provides the best convenience.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Maximum width 4900mm, maximum drop 2700mm.
- Can be adjusted to any desired heights along the fixed guide, fully closed and retracted are recommended.
- Fixed guides size up to 3500mm.
- Can be adjusted to any desired heights.
- The top rollers & material are usually enclosed in a colour-bond pelmet (head box), which will ensure your fabric is protected from the weather when the awning is retracted.
- A choice of cassette head box, colour-bond head box, and no head box accompanied by special or universal brackets. Colour-bond pelmets available in a vast range of colours, powder-coating optional.
- Pelmets and bottom rails are roll-formed colour-bond steel, all components are galvanized steel. Optional stainless steel and gold components.
- Scalloped, Straight valance or make pocket options for you to choose from.
- Integrated spline to prevent fabric from slipping away from top roller or bottom rail
- High quality heavy duty spring.
- Optional centre pulley for easier internal control.
- Side fix brackets, standout brackets, telescopic corner brackets and a huge stock of other accessories and components are available to suit any applications and specific fitting requirements.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic