Fixed guide awnings are a perfect solution for first floor windows or windows that are hard to reach, provide a complete external window covering for your home
Fixed guide awnings are a perfect solution for first floor windows or windows that are hard to reach, provide a complete external window covering for your home.
These awnings are similar to the Automatic Awnings, they work with the same basic principle that a top roller is used to roll up the material.
“Arms” are not used to automatically lock the material in place. Instead the guides are placed through a set of Runners to run freely up & down, and from there various combination of components are used depending on the control method selected.
Control methods available:
- If the blind is fixed from first floor onwards, rope is supplied that lead down to ground level or through the window frame with centre pulley. Optional winch operation or internal crank operation with crank handle.
- Motorisation option available provides the best convenience.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Maximum width 4900mm, maximum drop 2700mm.
- L brackets projection available in 150, 225, 300, 450 and 600 mm.
- Can be adjusted to any desired heights along the fixed guide, fully closed and retracted are recommended.
- Fixed guides size up to 3500mm.
- The top rollers & material are usually enclosed in a colour-bond pelmet (head box), which will ensure your fabric is protected from the weather when the awning is retracted.
- A choice of cassette head box, colour-bond head box, and no head box accompanied by special or universal brackets. Colour-bond pelmets available in a vast range of colours, powder-coating optional.
- Pelmets and bottom rails are roll-formed colour-bond steel, all components are galvanized steel. Optional stainless steel and gold components.
- Scalloped, Straight valance or make pocket options for you to choose from.
- Integrated spline to prevent fabric from slipping away from top roller or bottom rail
- High quality heavy duty spring.
- Centre pulleys available in equivalent 150, 225, 300, 450 and 600mm, make it easy to control blind from inside window frame.
- Side fix brackets, standout brackets, telescopic corner brackets and a huge stock of other accessories and components are available to suit any applications and specific fitting requirements.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic