Giotto Awnings offer excellent and flexible covering for your outdoor space, over glass roofs, or conservatories. Giotto awnings provide perfect heat reduction and being able to retract neatly into a minimalist cassette profile
Giotto Awnings offer excellent and flexible covering for your outdoor space, over glass roofs, or conservatories. Providing perfect heat reduction and being able to retract neatly into a minimalist cassette profile, Giotto awnings are ideal for glass doors and tight spaces, allow you to fully enjoy the sunshine as well as offer great shading when required.
How Giotto Awnings Installed and Operate
Giotto Awnings can be fitted either over glass roofs or to an existing wall, or roof eave. All that is required for fitting is that there are mullions between the glass panels, or pergola joints for the mounting plates to be attached.
The fabric is designed to be taut at all times while the front bar is moving along the side panels. The awnings can be fully extended, fully retracted, or stopped at any positions along the side tracks.
Operating available in full motorisation, offers the best convenience and flexibility.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Extruded aluminium parts and frame, stainless steel fitting components, optional powder coating for an extensive life.
- Maximum width 5000mm, maximum projection 4000mm.
- Also available in Twin Version, two screens/acrylics each with its own motors, operated independently, offer the optimum level of light control.
- Frame support to create a pergola, provide a strong resistant to winds.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic