Horizontal Shade Awnings are usually used above doorways & openings where access underneath is required at all times, it is a simple yet effective way for providing protection against sun & weather
Horizontal Shade Awnings is usually used above doorways & openings where access underneath is required at all times, it is a simple yet effective way for providing protection against sun & weather.
How horizontal shade awnings operate
The makeup of this product is simple, it consist of a piece of heavy duty canvas cut & hemmed on each side, then it is thread through a rope track along the top; which is then fixed to a secure place at the top of the doorway / opening. At the bottom end of the canvas, it is thread through a Colour-bond steel Bottom Bar, which is then fixed to two horizontally placed “Arms” that are adhered to the wall by special brackets.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Economical solution for external shades.
- Bottom rails are roll-formed colour-bond steel, all components are galvanized steel. Optional stainless steel and gold components.
- Scalloped, Straight valance or make pocket options for you to choose from.
- Integrated spline to prevent fabric from slipping away from top roller or bottom rail.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic