Pivot arm awnings are one of the most popular types of awnings, well-known for its adaptability. Pivor Arm Awnings are a perfect solution for both ground floor and upper level windows
Pivot arm awnings are one of the most popular types of awnings, well-known for its adaptability. It is a perfect solution for both ground floor and upper level windows.
How pivot arm awnings operate
Pivot arm awnings also work with a standard top roller to roll up the material. Pivot arm awnings can be adjusted to different levels of extension when the arms move to different angles.
Operation options including:
- External crank operation with various sizes of crank handles as standard.
- Motorised operation for your convenience.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Maximum width 5800mm, maximum drop 3000mm.
- The top rollers & material are usually enclosed in a colour-bond pelmet (head box), which will ensure your fabric is protected from the weather when the awning is retracted.
- A choice of cassette head box, colour-bond head box, and no head box accompanied by special or universal brackets. Colour-bond pelmets available in a vast range of colours, powder-coating optional.
- Pelmets are in colour-bond steel, top rollers are aluminium, all arms and components are in aluminium standard white. Optional powder coating colours available on request.
- Scalloped, Straight valance or No valance options available.
- Integrated spline to prevent fabric from slipping away from top roller or bottom rail
- Various sizes available for crank handle to match your windows height.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic