Spring Operated Awnings are an incredible simple but effective exterior solution for your home. These awnings are ideal for any application, especially for balcony and opening areas
Spring Operated Awnings are an incredible simple but effective exterior solution for your home. These awnings are ideal for any application, especially for balcony and opening areas.
How Spring Operated Awnings Operate
Spring operated awnings use a spring fitted inside the top roller to roll up the material. The blind can be pulled down easily by hand or using a pull down stick then clipped at the bottom to fully close.
The bottom clip system can be varied to suit your specific needs:
- Leather straps, strap adaptors, and breaching stables for wall clipping.
- Alternatively chains, chain adaptors and screw eyes for window base clipping.
- Chains, chain adaptors, double-dog-clips and footpath rings for ground and footpath clipping.
Various operating options are also available including:
- Crank operation system for big and heavy awnings.
- Winch operation and internal crank operation for convenient internal control.
- Motorisation option allows you to control your straight drop with just one click.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Maximum width 4900mm, maximum drop 2700mm.
- Strap available in 30, 450, 600, and 900mm.
- Crank handles available sizes vary from 1200mm to 2400mm.
- The top rollers & material are usually enclosed in a colour-bond pelmet (head box), which will ensure your fabric is protected from the weather when the awning is retracted.
- A choice of cassette head box, colour-bond head box, and no head box accompanied by special or universal brackets. Colour-bond pelmets available in a vast range of colours, powder-coating optional.
- Pelmets and bottom rails are roll-formed colour-bond steel, all components are galvanized steel. Optional stainless steel components.
- Scalloped, Straight valance or make pocket options for you to choose from.
- Integrated spline to prevent fabric from slipping away from top roller or bottom rail
- High quality heavy duty spring.
- Side fix brackets, standout brackets with matching colours, telescopic corner brackets and a huge stock of other accessories and components are available to suit any applications and specific fitting requirements.
- Various component options for binds bottom clipping to suit any specific needs.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic