Wire Guide Awnings or Cable Guide Awnings are suitable to windows where close fitting is required and verandahs
Wire Guide Awnings or Cable Guide Awnings are suitable to windows where close fitting is required and verandahs.
How Wire Guide Awnings Operate
Wire guide awnings are supplied with the top roller to roll up the material. The bottom bar is connected to two stainless steel tension wire guides, allows the material to move up and down along the wire guides.
Operating options available in:
- External crank operation with crank handles for ground floor.
- Winch operation and internal crank operation for internal control with higher fitting wire guides.
- Motorised operation provides convenience for any fitting locations.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Maximum width 5800mm, Maximum drop 3000mm.
- The top rollers & material are usually enclosed in a colour-bond pelmet (head box), which will ensure your fabric is protected from the weather when the awning is retracted.
- A choice of cassette head box, colour-bond head box, and no head box accompanied by special or universal brackets. Colour-bond pelmets available in a vast range of colours, powder-coating optional.
- Pelmets are roll-formed colour-bond steel, aluminium bottom rails, all components are stainless steel as standard.
- Integrated spline to prevent fabric from slipping away from top roller or bottom rail
- Anodised aluminium base bar as standard. Optional powder coating colours to match your décor.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic