Provide an excellent insulation, keep cool in summer and warm in winter, as well as a strong resistant against high wind, Ziptrak awnings are a perfect external covering solution for your outdoor entertaining areas
Ziptrak awnings allow you to make the most out of your outdoor entertaining areas. Provide an excellent insulation, keep cool in summer and warm in winter, as well as a strong resistant against high wind, Ziptrak awnings are a perfect external covering solution for not only residential alfresco, patios, balconies but also commercial applications, enhance the decoration of your house and business.
How Ziptrak Awnings Operate
Ziptrak awnings use a spring fitted inside the top roller to assist with rolling up the material. With standard spring operated system, Ziptrak awnings can be easily pull down or retracted by hand. Two special designed tracks on both sides of the blind allow the material and bottom bar to slide easily up and down. The blind can also be adjusted to different heights along the track for your complete control over the elements. When fully extended, the bottom bar can be securely locked to the tracks.
Alternative operation options available in:
- External crank operation with various sizes of removable crank handles
- Internal crank operation and winch for ultimate internal control
- Motorisation allows you to efficiently adjust the blind within a click.
- [showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Show Features" less_text="Hide Features" hidden="yes"]
- Provide great insulation and protection against the Sun UV, insects, windy and rainy condition; offer ultimate light and heat control.
- Secured zLOCK system to ensure fabric is always held with tension, reduce ripples and sagging, letting no bugs entering the area.
- Offer a sleek and modern finish with hidden interlocking parts and self-aligning channels.
- All hardware comes with two different finishing options: mill finish for powder coating and silver pearl for modern finish.
- The top rollers & material are usually enclosed in a colour-bond pelmet (head box), which will ensure your fabric is protected from the weather when the awning is retracted.
- A choice of cassette head box, colour-bond head box, and no head box accompanied by special or universal brackets. Colour-bond pelmets available in a vast range of colours, powder-coating optional.
- Heavy duty bottom rail provide an additional weight bar, reduce bottom rail bounce and fabric tension.
- Side fix brackets, standout brackets, telescopic corner brackets and a huge stock of other accessories and components are available to suit any applications and specific fitting requirements.
- No side gap.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic